Sunday, April 25, 2010

Today and Next Fall

Steve took the kids to church this morning while I stayed home.  The kids played outside quite a bit this afternoon even though the temperature isn't as warm as we'd like it.  This evening, we all attended the end of the year gymnastics club banquet.  We have our annual meeting at the same time and it looks like I'll be on the booster club board for the upcoming year.  I'll also be doing interviews tomorrow for the school.  No, I'm not applying for a job.  The school district is applying for a higher level of accredidation and part of the process is to interview people within the district and get their input on the school system.

I'm actually having a good time getting back into the real world after a few years of just managing the day to day lives of my family.
.
I've had a few people ask me what I plan to do in the fall when I have child number 5 going off to school.  Here are a few of my intentions:
*Lots and lots of laundry
*Lots and lots of cleaning and organizing
*Playing with David and Kassy
*Continue foster parenting
*Continue/increase PRIDE training - Training others in SD to become licensed foster/adoptive parents
*Continue on the PPRT Board- Conducting reviews of children in foster care every month
*Serve on the Gymnastics Booster Club board
*Zeke's surgery in late fall - 5 days in the hospital, casts for 6 weeks +
*Continue Tuesday morning bible study
*Work in all my kids' classrooms at school - This year I could only schedule Tay's every week
*Continue as Preschool Director for VBS
*Continue meeting with parents and the Special Ed director for the school district
*Continue mowing at the church until it gets too cold
*Read, read, read
*Learn, learn, learn

No comments:

Post a Comment