Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm in the Country Doing Laundry

My brand new dryer has a button that's stuck so I can't do any laundry at home.  The good news is that it is still under warranty; the bad news is that they won't be able to look at it until Thursday.  And with seven people in our house, the laundry can't wait until then.  So I'm here at my folks house out in the country doing load after load, trying to get as much done as I can before I need to pick up the kids after school. 
It's hard to just hang out here waiting on laundry.  At home, there's so much I can accomplish around the house between loads.  I did bring some VBS stuff to work on and a book.  I think Anthony and I will go for a walk for the last half hour.   Thankfully, I only have one load left since I got here and got started at 8:30am this morning.   It's just Zeke's laundry left and my mom said she'd finish whatever I didn't get done.  Thank you!
*
By the way, special thanks to Jen for taking me to Sioux Falls yesterday and helping me find a new camera. Now I'll be able to see what I'm taking a pictures of again!
 *
Also, thanks to a very special someone who went out with me last night on my birthday even though I asked spur of the moment and we decided to leave later than I'm usually out.  Conversation that made my day!  You know who you are :)  I promise I won't embarrass you!
*

No comments:

Post a Comment