Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Mom!!!!

Happy Birthday to a great mom who, inspite of being a caring, loving, compassionate woman with a non-conflicting personality, has managed to survive having me as a child. 
So congrats on making it to old age depite all the challenges.  Have I mentioned lately I'm so sorry everything I did and said from age 10-20?
Anyway, I thought about writing a really sappy note on here for your birthday just to make you cry, but how fun would that be if I couldn't even watch!

Today Zeke walked by Sue Carlson's kindergarten room and some little kid was celebrating his birthday.  Zeke told Sue that it was his Grandma Connie's birthday today, too, and Grandma needed a birthday crown to wear just like the kindergarten kid.  So she gave him one and put your name on it!  Maybe we'll bring it to church tomorrow for you.  I know you'll wear it proudly!

LSHMSFOAIDMT!!!!! 
(Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Falls Off And I Drop My Taco)
(My new version of LOL :)

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!!!!
..............................................................................................................................................................
I really wanted to start this post with a picture of my mom as a baby but since our scanner isn't working I'll just have to post pictures that I already have on the computer. 
.

1 comment:

  1. I'll send you a baby picture today so you can post it. I was really cute way back then. Years may help us become wiser, but they certainly don't make us look cuter!!! Thanks for the not-so-sappy note that I wasn't supposed to cry, but I did anyway! BTW, your teen years were used by God to get rid of the junk in my life, so I'd say we are both the winners!!! :) Mom

    ReplyDelete