Saturday, April 24, 2010

Suprise!!!

Have I ever mentioned I hate suprises?  I like to have a plan in advance, in triplicate, of all possible outcomes and then go over the plan more than once.  My eldest daughter and husband have no such issues.  Which is how it came to pass that Brittney planned a suprise birthday party for me.  Usually I can read Steve like a book and he could have never gotten away without me finding out.  Also, over the past 12 years of marriage, he knows that I don't like suprises and I don't like parties and he wants to have a happy wife.  So he knows better than to throw me a suprise party.  But I forgot that Brittney is now old enough to do something like this on her own. Although I suspect she had quite a bit of help at the end from Grandma Connie.  When Grandma asked Brit what her plan was for the food, Brit thought a minute and then said, "I think we have hot dogs."
.
So we had all kinds of food, cake, ice cream and friends who all showed up at our house this afternoon.  Which totally explained why Steve was cleaning the bathroom and vaccuuming this morning at 9am.
.
Inspite of it being a suprise party, I did actually enjoy hanging out with everyone. Pictures of the party will be posted tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment