Friday, April 23, 2010

Stuff

Yesterday was Thursday chat, a quick trip to Luverne and soccer in the evening.  Today PPRT (Permanancy meetings for kids in foster care) and a poetry program at school.  I hope I can get a few decent pictures with my broken camera.  I'm also hoping the rain holds off for a few more hours so I can get some mowing done at the church.  I guess it's supposed to rain all weekend. 
.
Also, I found out the real reason Riley cut his finger.  It wasn't a stick.  He "borrowed" a jacknife and was trying to cut a tree branch.  It slipped and cut his finger.  I found the knife when I looked out the kitchen window and saw Anthony and Zeke digging in the dirt with it.  When I talked to Riley about it, he said he lied because he didn't want to get in trouble.  So then I had to explain that he had already gotten the punishment all on his own - a seriously cut finger.  I also talked to him about the fact that I can know how to help much better when I know how an accident happened.  And that if I knew there was a knife still in the backyard where Riley dropped it, I would have picked it up so that the little boys wouldn't get hurt with it.
.
Boys are very different than girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment