Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Jody!!!!

Today is my brother's birthday!  I couldn't ask for a better big brother.  He's always looking out for me and I know I can count on him.  He's never let me down.  He'd give me the shirt off his back if I asked him to. When he commits to something, I know it will happen.   He's given me some of the best family advice ever and he even lets me cry on his shoulder when I need to.  He designed and built our shed/playhouse and loves spending time with me and my kids.  He gets along with everyone and doesn't let anyone slow him down.  I'm not even going to try to list all his good qualities 'cause I'd be here writing on the computer all day.  He's a great dad and an awesome brother!

Happy birthday big bro!!!!!!!!!!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment