Friday, December 4, 2009

Today Was a Blur

I think I accomplished everything I was supposed to today. I'm still not exactly sure. Zeke, Anthony, Riley and I just got back from setting up for the gymnastics meet tomorrow. There was a lot of great help so it went up pretty quickly. I still need to review my material for PRIDE training tomorrow and then at noon I'll catch the plane the plane to Tennessee. The friends I'm flying with even offered to bring Qdoba to the airport since I won't have time for lunch. What considerate people! I won't be blogging again until we're settled at the hotel but I am bringing my computer along so hopefully I can let you in on this special story of adoption. I've never been in on a birth adoption, unless you count my own, so I'm looking forward to the range of emotions that the new baby will bring. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment