Sunday, December 13, 2009

News From Home

I have a lot to blog about but I'm so tired that I think I'll only get just a bit written. For me, the day started with a phone call at 8am. Apparently Taylor was just told yesterday at Christmas program practice that she needed to be dressed completely in white today. That's already short notice, but she neglected to mention it to Steve yesterday. So he wasn't aware until this morning. I guess she was supposed to be a sheep but the costume provided was only a sheep's head and neck. . The day ended with a text message from Brittney letting me know that Taylor was making her a message with some unusual materials. When I called her back, I found out that they were making a concoction for a foot massage. And the materials they were using were ketchup, beans, peanuts, popcorn and lemon juice. Steve wasn't overly impressed when I called him and asked him to check on the girls in the dining room. I think he's probably still helping them clean up!

No comments:

Post a Comment