Friday, December 11, 2009

Tennessee Day Seven

Baby Kassandra is doing well. She's eating about 2 oz at a time and only cries when she's hungry or gets her diaper changed. She's generally a very content baby. Court is scheduled for Monday so I'll be flying out on Monday afternoon but the Pickards will have to wait until the paperwork makes its rounds of states. Hopefully it won't take long. A specific prayer request would be for the process to make it quickly through the various people and states so they can go home. Don't worry, I'll teach Jen how to Blog before I leave. We'll work on that today or tomorrow. . Jen and I were sitting in the room discussing possible options for informational help with Kassandra and her black skin and hair. I sent up a quick prayer for a connection to someone who could help once they were back home. No sooner had I prayed than two black women walked by our window. They stopped by to admire the baby. After lots of ooh's and ahhs' and friendly chatter, one of the women, who is a pediatric nurse, volunteered her phone number for Jen to call any time! God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment