Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Nose Is Back to the Grindstone

I made it home but haven't had much computer time. This morning, after making sure the kids had all their snow stuff and dropping them off at school, I spent a couple of hours at bible study. What a great and inspirational bunch of women! Then it was lunch with my sister and a few hours cleaning my kitchen. Yes, I said hours. It looked like, well, like I left 5 kids and a husband alone for 10 days. This afternoon, I picked up six kids from school, got them their snack, and then attacked the bathroom. It was a disaster! After that was done, I made a dessert for the Foster/Adoption Christmas party tonight. Tonight, it was fun to visit with people at the party I don't see very often. I love adoption stories! Also at the party, the kids got to sit on Santa's lap and open a present. Zeke and Anthony were really excited to see Santa but Riley whispered to me that he knows Santa isn't real. He knows because he didn't bring any reindeer. After we got home, I cleaned up our bedroom and helped Brit with her homework. I did get a text from Jen letting me know it was "wings night" downstairs at the hotel in Tennessee. Bummer! That was my favorite night!

No comments:

Post a Comment