Monday, December 14, 2009

Tennessee Day 10 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The Good - I get to head home today to see my kids. I really miss them and it sounds like they miss me. My plane leaves Memphis at 1:30pm, I've got a 3 hour layover in Minneapolis and then I should arrive in Sioux Falls tonight around 8:30pm. I've loved being here and being a part of this, but I can't wait to see my kids! . The Bad - Allen is now sick. Enough said. . The Ugly - David's diapers are the nastiest things ever! His diarea has a smell like no other. He threw up again last night, but again, seems to be fine this morning. Jen says he smells like a thousand pigs! . The birthmom goes to court today so that will be another milestone crossed for everyone. Apparently the daycare for her little boy is closed because of no heat, so the social worker asked if Jen would be willing to babysit him during court. Of course, she said yes. So she, Kassandra, David and I will be leaving shortly for the courthouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment