Monday, December 7, 2009

Tennessee Day Three - Still Waiting

This is our hotel. . We're enjoying the view while we wait for Baby Pickard to make her entrance into the world. I just had a text from Allen that they are still waiting. David and I had fun at breakfast. Of course, everyone in the hotel loves him! I love southern hospitality. As I was going through the buffet line with David, one elderly gentleman offered to walk beside me and hold David's hand so I could get the food. Just because I'm capable of doing it myself doesn't mean I'm not smart enought to accept help when it's offered! David loved his eggs, sausage and yogurt!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma Pickard (Sylvia)December 7, 2009 at 8:54 PM

    Hi David, Grandma Pickard misses you. I am so glad you are having fun. Why wouldn't they all love you. You are the greatest. Keep having fun.

    ReplyDelete