Thursday, July 2, 2009

Zeke's Glasses

After the kids had been on the waterslide, Steve grabbed all the clothes from the picnic table. Needless to say, when we looked for Zeke's glasses the next morning, they were no where to be found. We checked by the picnic table, with the lunch ladies, in our cabin, with the camp administrator and even lots of gravel road. No luck :( I wouldn't have been quite so upset but this was Zeke's third pair of glasses in about as many months. The last pair he broke on purpose when he got mad at school. I think we've probably maxed out the number of glasses that insurance will pay for this year so I wasn't sure what we were going to do. Add that expense with the car repair bill and it wasn't going to be pretty. I decided that we had done our part and it was now up to God to help us find the glasses or not. I just got the call today that they found the glasses at camp. Yeah God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment