Thursday, July 30, 2009

20 Days

20 Days until school starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But who's counting? :) The four older kids start school on August 19. It was actually a short summer since they got out of school fairly late and are starting really early. I love having the kids home and doing fun summer stuff but I'll definitely be OK when I can clean my house and have it stay that way for an afternoon. Five days a week I won't have to make lunch because Anthony and I usually just eat leftovers from the day before. There won't be any arguing or fighting during the day, unless Anthony and I decide to beat each other up or something :) Did I mention that in only 20 days school starts? I'll also be able to blog some of my thoughts to go along with all the pictures. It's hard to keep a cohesive train of thought going when there are fifty million things going on around you. And I can't wait to talk to some of my friends again. At the begining of summer I told them, "See you in the fall!" 20 days and counting.........

No comments:

Post a Comment