Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How to Tell a Winner from a Loser

HOW TO TELL A WINNER FROM A LOSER *A winner says, "Let's find out." A loser says, "Nobody knows." . *A winner goes through a problem. A loser goes around it and never gets past it. . *A winner says, "There ought to be a better way to do it." A loser says, "That's the way it's always been done." . *A winner tries to learn from those who are superior to him. A loser tries to tear down those who are superior to him. . *A winner says, "I'm good, but not as good as I ought to be." A loser says, "I'm not as bad as a lot of other people." . *When a winner makes a mistake, he says, "I was wrong." When a loser makes a mistake, he says, "It wasn't my fault." . *A winner makes commitments and keeps them. A loser makes promises and doesn't keep them.

No comments:

Post a Comment