Monday, July 20, 2009

I Can't

This was my response to my mom's email requesting our help on Sunday. I don’t have time to help, and We don’t really feel qualified to work with children, and I think we might be out of town although our kids will still be there and need supervision, and Our dog is really sick and I need to stay home with her so she doesn’t throw up by herself, and I haven’t had any “child free” time so I will be doing that on Sunday, and My mom really needs me to drive her to church, and I work full time from home so I’m too exhausted by Sunday to be much good, and We might go camping this Sunday so that our kids can feel closer to God in the outdoors, and I think we might have company and there is no way that we could do both, and My daughter is out of town and I need to stay near a phone in case she calls, and I think the children’s pastor should do it all. After all, that’s why we pay her the big bucks! Just kidding….. We’ll help. What do we need to do? T.

No comments:

Post a Comment