Monday, July 26, 2010

We're Back!

I'd love write about the great experiences at Camp K but right now I've got quite a few children who had a weekend of disregulated late nights and add to that we stopped to see Anthony's foster parents on the way home. 

I've had quite a bit of chaos since we got home last night.  Right now,  I have one kid at gymnastics, one sitting right beside me in time out, one taping papers on the walls all over the house, one crying/screaming in his room and one playing battleship with the neighbor girl from down the street.  I came home to a wonderfully clean house - thanks to my amazing mother-in-law- and my kids have managed to make it into a disaster in just a few short hours. 

Hopefully I'll get a bit more computer time after the kids are in bed tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment