Thursday, July 29, 2010

Steve in the Dog House

This Blog is written by Steve

Tonight Tricia said she would go mow the field at the church since I will not be here on Sat, so I stayed home with all 6 kids.  I had very specific instructions to not let the baby sleep while she was gone.  She left about 6 so I got Zeke in the bath and then Anthony.  Brittney helped play with Sophia while I got the other kids ready for bed.  When I got done, Sophia was just  full of laughts and smiles.  Then while I sat and talked with Brit on the couch, Sophia fell asleep.  I did every this I could to try and wake her, and nothing.  Well about 30 mintes later she wakes up.  Brittney then changes her diaper and gave her a 6 oz bottle. 
Then Tricia comes home and Sophia and I went to look at a possible house here in Brookings for my mom.  We then got back home alittle after 10, and Sophia was not ready to go to sleep.  She and Tricia were in the rocker and Tricia said I had to do the blog today. AS they say there Sophia was just making all kinds of noises,....and Tricia just look at me at said "I told you NOT to let her go to sleep"

Well its now 10:45 and Sophia is now in bed.....I just might get to sleep in my own bed tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment