Thursday, July 15, 2010

Road Trips

Busy day tomorrow.  I'll take Zeke to school by 8am, drop Anthony off at my sister Heather's place, meet Taylor's Flip For Friday group at the church to drop her off, pick up Zeke and take him to the Boys & Girls club and then be back at our house by 9am to meet my friend Jen.  She's offered to roadtrip with me to Rapid City for the day/night. 

It'll be a really quick trip.  We should be in Rapid by mid afternoon and be able to catch up with some friends and relatives and then we'll head to the Black Hills Speedway in the evening where they're having the Manuel Torres memorial race.  Some of my relatives are racing and the evening is in honor of my grandpa (My biological mom's dad) who passed away.  Lots of relatives are getting together so it should be a fun evening, even if I can't stay too long.  Jen & I will need to head out of town by 1am so that I can be back home by 9am to head with another friend to Minnesota. (More on that trip later)

My brother left this morning for Rapid with 3 of his kids and Riley and I'll catch up with them tomorrow.  Early Saturday, Steve's heading to his mom's for the weekend to help her scrape and  paint her house. (More on that later, too!)

Summer is killing me as far as blogging goes.  I still don't have a working battery on my laptop so I have to keep it plugged in.  I used to be able to take the computer outside and work while the kids were playing but now I'm tethered to the office so I try not to spend too much time in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment