Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Riley

Riley got in trouble for fighting yesterday at the Boys & Girls Club.  And it wasn't just a friendly wrestling match.   But I can't stay home with him today and be a good parent because I've got meetings all day.  Although I just got a phone call that our first two meetings were canceled, so instead of starting at 9am, I don't have to be there until 9:45.

 Maybe I'll be a good parent tomorrow.  Now that I think about it, it's probably better that he's back at the Club today.  It gives me a day to cool down and process how to proceed with him.

He brought me a note last night that said:

to: mom    From: Riley
Sorray for fighting
bdo you Forgive me
yes/no
I (insert the heart he drew here)  U

***********************************

What's not to love about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment