Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby Sophia

The baby's name is Sophia.  She is 7 months old and so cute!  I wish I could show you her picture but because she's in our care through DSS (Dept of Social Services), I can't post any pictures.  Because of confidentiality, I can't say much about her situation either, but I can tell you that she's been eating well for us and slept through the night last night!

The kids adore her already.  Brittney and Taylor have been mothering on her since we got her yesterday.  In fact, Brittney fed her last night and then wanted to hold her until she fell asleep. 

Today I'm going to attempt to finish the laundry, clean the house, finish some VBS stuff, organize the baby stuff we got last night and make sure Sophia gets plenty of attention.  Guess which one will have priority?

No comments:

Post a Comment