Thursday, July 1, 2010

Great Day

The day just kept getting better and better!  It started with my mom bringing over a container of fresh cherries, which the kids devoured today.  After Zeke was done with school for the day, all the kids except Brittney went to baseball camp for a couple of hours.  Then we invited Anthony's best friend from preschool over to play so I took everyone to the pool after lunch.

My brother gave me grocery money, so along with my regular groceries, I bought him the ingredients for his Seafood Tortillini with Alfredo.  Which he made us for supper tonight!  I can't even begin to describe how incredible it tastes.  He even made a plain linguini alfredo for the kids that didn't want the 'good stuff''.  Now Jody and Steve are out fixing the soffet on our roof over the front door. 

Have I mentioned lately how much I adore my brother?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment