Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Anthony Says

Steve and I were discussing a church trip to Wild Water West Waterpark.  The church can get all-inclusive tickets for only $8.00 per person.  We plan on going but we're not sure if we are going to take the youngest two boys, partly because we'd like to be able to spend some quality time with the older kids who are much more independent and partly because then our adult to child ratio works out a lot better.  Steve and Riley buddy up and Brit, Taylor and I stick together.  I looked up the height requirements for the bigger rides and Brittney, Riley & Taylor are all over the required 48" but I wasn't sure about Anthony.  So I got out my tape measure and marked off 48" and then I had Anthony stand against the wall.  I called out to Steve, "Just shy!"
Anthony emphatically responded, "I'm not shy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment