Saturday, June 12, 2010

Biological Family

We're headed to Sioux Falls this afternoon to see Grandma Dee and some of the boys' other biological relatives.  We'd planned to go to Falls Park but the rain might put a stop to that plan.  I'm not sure what we'll do instead but we'll figure something out.  It'll have to be indoors, fun for kids and involve little to no money.  I borrowed Grandma Connie's camera and am charging the battery now so hopefully I'll get some good pictures!
.
It's important to me to keep as many of the boys' biological connections as possible.  Some connections aren't healthy for them yet (if ever).  But there are plenty that are.  Like grandmas, grandpas, aunts and uncles.  Riley has some memories and lots of questions and it's easier if we all help answer them together. 
.
I don't want him to grow up feeling lost among his biological relatives that love him.  I want to help walk him through the connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment