Saturday, June 5, 2010

Previous Blog Post Update

In case anyone is still wondering about a blog post from a while back in which I asked for prayer concerning possible upcoming changes for our family, here's the short version of the story.  I decided to apply for the position of Director of Orchard Drive Preschool.  I felt that I was very qualified, had lots of experience with children, education and administration and would keep God active in our church preschool.  I applied and was one of three people granted an interview.  After much deliberation, the board offered the position to someone whose degree was in elementary education. I have lots of experience with administration and children but my actual degree is in sociology.

I wish the preschool the best but I still think it's their loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment