Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's Tuesday - Don't Forget To Vote

Our youngest child is now training wheel free!  I took off the training wheels.  Brittney held on to the back of his bike seat for about 3 steps and then he was on his own and cruising down the sidewalk.  I'm so glad to be done with training wheels!
*
Zeke had his second day of summer school today.  He loves it and I love his teachers but it's kind of a pain to get all the kids in the van and get him to school by 8:30am just to turn around and pick him up in an hour.
*
Riley and Taylor spent the lunch hour with Heather, holding signs for Scott Munsterman and reminding people to vote.  I love telling people that my sister was hanging out on the street corner!
*
Now we're getting ready to have spagetti and garlic bread for supper.  One of my tricks is to save the ends of bread from the regular packages of bread.  No one seems to want the end for their toast or sandwiches.  I keep the ends in a bag in the freezer and then when we have any kind of pasta, we take them out.  Some butter, garlic salt and a few minutes under the oven broiler creates garlic bread that our whole family loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment