Sunday, June 20, 2010

Saturday Fun

Wild Water West was a splashing success!  We packed a picnic lunch and ate in the parking lot at noon.  We rode go-carts, played mini golf, hit at the batting cages, rode water slides, played in the wave pool, rode the bumper boats and just generally had fun in the water.  We went out to the van for afternoon snacks of fresh fruit from our cooler and then we closed the park down at 8pm.  I'll admit that I didn't get quite enough sunscreen on myself so I got a bit of a sunburn on my shoulders and back.   The kids were very tired but it was worth it!
.
Today after church we went out to lunch at KFC with my folks and the Dubros for Father's Day.    Then This evening, Steve and I finished planting the last of our tomato and pepper plants.  I haven't had time or energy the past few years to garden so I'm excited to start again.  I'll add a bit more every year.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment