Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What a Incredable Wife I Have

As you can tell by the tile of this blog, its NOT Tricia writting this one. 

Tricia did not sleep well last night, so she asked me to "blog something".  Well that will probibly be the last time she does that.

For the past 12 plus years there has been a AWESOME women by my side, and over  those past 12 years, I have not told her Thank You enough for all she does to help this family.  When she quit her job at Daktronics when we got the boys, I really thought it was going to be tougher on the family, but having her be at home and the flexability to stay with a sick kid, donate her time to help in the kids classes, keeping up on all the dr appointments, I'm truly convinced that if she didn't, we would not be in the "fairly normal state" we are now. 

THANK YOU TRICIA FOR ALL YOU DO!!  I LOVE YOU MORE THAT YOU WILL EVER KNOW.

1 comment:

  1. Dad and Mom say Amen to that, Steve! You both are great parents and we appreciate you both very much! Thanks for writing this morning!

    ReplyDelete