Monday, March 1, 2010

Gymnasts Meet Results

Ok.  I totally apologize if I offended anyone with the previous joke.  But I was really tired, and it is funny! 
*
Brittney metaled in every event at the Rushmore Invitational Gymnastics Meet.
1st Place on Vault
3rd Place on Bars
6th Place on Beam (I was surprised that she got this high since she fell off after her cartwheel)
4th Place on Floor
3rd Place in All Around
*
Her team, Gold Metal Gymnastics, took 1st Place in the team competition, too!  It was fun to see some new faces there since some teams come from Spearfish, Wyoming, and Rapid, besides the teams we regularly compete with.
*
Only 2 more meets and the State Tournament to go for this season!
*
Now we're getting ready to drop the kids off at school and then I'm headed off to Yankton with my friend Jen to do a little car swapping for Pickard Crop Services.

No comments:

Post a Comment