Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Economy Car


Jen requested an economy car, which, being the economical person I am, suited me just fine.  We both figured we'd save some money and get good gas mileage without anything fancy.  When we saw the car while peering out the window through the blowing snow at the airport , it looked like a cute little car.  We quickly  rushed to outside and tried to throw our bags in the back seat.  My passenger side door was unlocked, so I searched all over the door for the button to unlock the other doors.  Meanwhile, Jen stood holding her bag in the winter weather, waiting for me.  I finally gave up and reached back inside the car and pulled up the lock by hand.  That's how we discovered that an economy car doesn't have power locks.  And just in case you're wondering, it doesn't have power windows either.  Apparently, our normal vehicles are fancier than we thought!  Oh, and it only came with a quarter of a tank of gas.  I guess it would have been worth more than "economy" if it had a full tank!

No comments:

Post a Comment