Sunday, March 7, 2010

Summit League Basketball

Because Steve works at the Summit League basketball tournament, he gets two free tickets to every session.  Last year, my friend Jen and I went together and we had so much fun we decided to go together again this year.  We think it works out great that Steve works and we get his free tickets!  I love having a friend that enjoys watching the games as much as I do.  The SDSU women won their game by 41 points.  Then we made a quick run to Qdoba for supper and went back to the arena for the mens game.  Their game was close but ended in a loss.  We drove home through heavy fog but the roads were dry.  And apparently we didn't have enough time to talk during the hour drive there, waiting for the games to start, two half times, supper and the hour drive back because after I pulled into my driveway, we sat and talked some more.  Good basketball, good food, good music, good conversation and a good friend.  Can life get any better?!

No comments:

Post a Comment