Friday, March 12, 2010

Darn It, I'm Sick

So it's official.  I went to the doctor this afternoon and I have walking pneumonia.  Medication plus inhaler.  Great.  Now I'm unplugging the computer so I can take it to Sioux Falls this afternoon.  With the ice that we dealt with last Saturday morning and Steve working at Swiftel all weekend, I'm splurging on a hotel room (thank you priceline.com) and the kids and I are heading down this afternoon.  I made homemade soup and am taking it to the hotel in the crockpot so I won't have to worry about paying for supper.  And the breakfast is free at the hotel so it really isn't too bad.  Except I feel like crap but I guess you can't ask for everything.
.
This is a sign I have hanging in my kitchen:

There cannot be a crisis today, my schedule is already full!

No comments:

Post a Comment