Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday Chat

I absolutely love Thursday Chat!  Having friends drop over just to talk, drink coffee (or diet coke) and snack.  Can't believe we didn't think of it before this year.  We even had a grandma visit with us today.  Hooray for Grandma Sylvia! 
.
That was the good part of the day.  The downfall is that I am finally having to admit that I'm officially sick. I should probably go to the doctor since I wheeze when I breath and can't seem to have any kind of productive cough even though I've been taking musinex for 3 days now.  Anthony's sick, too.  This afternoon I found him lying on the couch.  I know he doesn't feel good if he's not in constant motion.  Then later, I checked on him again and he had crawled into his bed and was taking a nap.  He never wants to take a nap, much less decides on his own to take one.  I had to wake him up to pick up the other kids from school.  I hope he's feeling better tomorrow because his preschool class is having a beach party.  And after the snow again today, I'm ready to think summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment