Monday, March 8, 2010

Paying To Support My Kids Yet Again

The SDSU Jacks Women's basketball team won again today so they'll be in the Championship game tomorrow!  Go Big!  Go Blue! Go Jacks!
*
Brittney has a band concert tonight.  Steve's exhausted from working all weekend, so I'm leaving him home with the boys.  I'm  taking Taylor because she's the only one in our whole family who actually wants to go.  I think it's a little ridiculous that the concert is mandatory for Brittney to attend but because it's an all-band concert (high school and middle school), they're having it at the High School and charging $5.00 per person to get in.  I'd really like to just drop her off at the door and pick her up when she's done but I guess that's not good parental support.  So I'll just suck it up and pay to attend my kid's band concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment