Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tired

Yesterday after court, all I wanted to do was go home and crawl into my bed. I think I've had so many emotions that I've had to keep under control for the past few weeks that once court was over, I was just extremely emotionally tired. When I went to work at the Produce Stand and told Dawnna I was tired, she asked if I needed the day off. She's such a good boss! My emotional health was more important to her than keeping me at work. But as much as I wanted to go home and hide in my bed, I didn't. I stayed and helped and was so glad I did. I needed yesterday afternoon more than anything. The other gal who was working and I had so much fun with Dawnna! We were all just crazy! We laughed and entertained the customers the whole rest of the day. I laughed so hard my mouth hurt from smiling and tears were running down my face. I needed that! Then later that night after all my kids were in bed, I chatted on the phone with a friend for over an hour. I really needed that too!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment