Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm Tired and Crabby

I'm tired and probably crabby this morning so it's not really a good blogging day. Then I noticed I haven't posted since Monday and thought I should update.
.
Zeke is still doing well. I had a bit of a glitch yesterday because of his wheelchair. I'm not done at work until 3:45pm and on Wednesdays, my kids get out of school at 2:15pm. I've already arranged for Zeke to ride the bus with the wheelchair lift to the Club after school but because of logistics with paperwork, that won't start until Monday. With some help from Zeke's teacher at school, I made some phone calls and he was temporarily accepted into GAP (Great After School Place) although technically it should be called GASP. Thankfully, the staff was excited to work with Zeke since they knew of him already from school so the only problem was that Zeke didn't want to leave when I finally picked him up.
.
I was so frustrated last night with a situation involving one of our kids (not the kid's fault at all - but involved poor decision-making by an adult who was in charge of said child) that after Steve and I put all the kids to bed, we watched two episodes of "I Love Lucy" just so we could laugh for a little while. I think I need to laugh more often. And sleep more often. I really just need 3 more hours in each day and maybe I could get caught up.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment