Saturday, October 15, 2011

7am

It's 7am on a Saturday and I already have six kids awake and fed, Zeke delivered to his bus for bowling in Mitchell, a load of laundry in the washer and I'm sitting at the computer with my coffee. Every so often I hear yelling downstairs, but for the most part everyone is getting along so far. Steve's still in bed. I think I'll glance over my emails and then start some serious cleaning.
Steve's helping with a tailgating party at SDSU before the football game this afternoon so maybe I'll see if he can take one of the kids with him. I was going to suggest Riley but I just remembered that he threw up during the night and again this morning. I hope it's not contageous!
.

1 comment:

  1. I just thought I'd pop in and let you know that I sure do admire you as a mother and as a woman of God. :) I hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete