Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday

Zeke is still doing well but continues to ask when he can go home. They have disconnected him from most of the wires and tubes and have him on oral medication only. He hasn't been in any pain yet even though they keep lowering the amount of medication he is on. He did get mad at the nurse taking his blood this morning and told her she was mean. I got to visit with my mom and nephew today! They brought me lunch and books and made me laugh for a while, which I really needed. This evening we had a visit from our friend Rick, who recently moved to Minneapolis.  I'll blog more tomorrow morning and see if I can post some pictures. I'm just using the hospital's computer for now. Zeke is up in a wheelchair and wanted to go to the vending machine for more chocolate. He stopped by the TV in the lobby for a minute so I stopped by the computer right next to it. He fell asleep again so I'd better take him back to his room.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment