Friday, October 28, 2011

Rambling

Why do I wake up at 4am everyday? No wonder I'm tired by 8pm. Expect a rambling-type post due to lack of sleep.
I really want to go downstairs and organize the storage room before we leave town this morning. Steve and I are going to Sioux Falls to attend a seminar and need to leave town by 7:30am because the class starts at 8:30am and goes until 3:30pm. The class has to do with parenting children with challenging behaviors. I know both of the presenters so I already know it'll be worth our time. The other benefit will be the hour down and hour back that Steve and I can use to discuss things we haven't had time to talk about lately. I'm hoping we even have time for supper together in Sioux Falls. All the kids are taken care of all day and evening except for Zeke, who needs to be picked up by 6pm, which won't leave us much time after the seminar. On the drive down, I'm going to try to figure out something for him so we don't have to come back right away. It's complicated because of his wheelchair. Although I just remembered that Steve said it only costs $2 for the BATA bus for one way so maybe I can get someone to watch him if get him delivered to them. Told you this would be a rambling post.
I'd love to tell you why Anthony was in deep trouble with me yesterday afternoon but I'd rather go organize. It makes me feel like I have control over something and my life is in order. Very calming! So I'll write later about Anthony. Plus, I need to think through the whole confidentiality thing before I type about it because it involves someone besides just Anthony. Don't worry, I'll post about it - just not sure how detailed and when :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment