Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Court

Court for the little one this morning. I wish I could write more about what's going on but again, I can only write about my feelings, not specifics about the situation of a foster child. I was just telling someone yesterday that I seem to go back and forth between different feelings. One moment I'm believing that God's got it all under control and his will and timing are sovereign. The next moment I'm worried that the court system will make a poor decision. Eventually, I get mad that the whole thing is taking such a long time in a little girl's life. Then I circle back to God again.
.
I need to remember that God's will is not always my will. God is definitely working in my life on patience and trust. Regardless of the outcome, we pray for protection for our little one and for God to be made known through her life.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment