Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yikes!

This morning I nearly had a heart attack. I've been back to doing my early morning workout with my friends for a couple of weeks now, ever since I convinced the baby to sleep through the night again. I generally leave at 5:20am and it's still really dark outside. When I walked in the dark out to my van parked in the driveway , I saw movement inside my vehicle.
I hesitated a moment but then decided I must have imagined it or it was a trick of the light or something. But as I moved closer to the van, something went wild inside! All I could see was a blur of movement and then a few seconds later a big black cat came flying out of my window. I guess I forgot to roll up the window yesterday and the cat found a warm place to sleep for the night. Definitely got my adrenaline going before my workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment