Monday, October 11, 2010

Suprise!

I'm in the running for the world's worst blogger again. I really didn't mean to leave everyone hanging with the "suprise when we got home" post. But I've been a tad bit busy. And when I'm not busy, I'm tired. And I don't like to post when I'm really tired because I never know what I might say or how many mistakes I might make. I'm still tired but I'll try to write anyway :)
.
When we arrived home from the hospital with Zeke, our kids made us sit down on the new front deck and then they yelled, "Suprise! Look up!"  As we looked up at the sky, they all started yelling, "No! No! At the house!"
It was then that we realized our house had been re-shingled while we were gone! Our church friends are amazing. We still can't get anyone to 'fess up to who was responsible. What an incredible load off our minds in the middle of the surgery and recouperation. Every time I start to worry about money and time schedules, God takes over again and through great christian friends, shows me that I don't need to worry. If people out there are trying to make me cry just to prove they can, they're doing a fine job!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment