Thursday, October 14, 2010

Disjointed Blog

Seems like we just got back from the hospital but it's been over a week already and two weeks since Zeke's surgery. I thought I'd have a bit of time today for laundry, cleaning and blogging but that didn't happen. First I got all the kids to school, quite a challenge with Zeke and his wheelchair. Then the baby had a visit at 9am so I delivered her and headed to HyVee for the milk we had been out of for 2 days. After I got back home, Jen, David and Kassy came over to chat for a minute. Which was good because I needed some adult interaction. The baby came back a little after 10:30am. Fed her, rocked her and laid her down for a nap. Picked Zeke back up at noon. (We're just doing half days this week and next week so we don't wear him out) I pulled in the driveway, got the wheelchair out of the back, screwed the bar across the back, put on both of the leg things, put the pillows and blanket in place, manuvered Zeke out of the van and into the wheelchair and pushed him up our ramp and into the house . Then my phone rang. I let it go to voicemail while I was helping Zeke. Turns out it was the school letting me know Taylor had thrown up. So back to the school I went! Brought Tay home and got her settled in bed for a short nap before she threw up again. Went back to the school at 3:20 to pick up Anthony (Riley had football and walked home after that) and then hurriedly made some veggies for supper before leaving for my 5:30pm meeting of the InterAgency Council. I would have skipped it tonight but they were voting me onto the board so I kind of had to be there. I'm glad the day is almost over. I forgot to mention that I'm back to exercising with my crazy friends at 5:30am everyday so the days start pretty early.
Definitely a disjointed blog entry today but that's kind of day I had :)

No comments:

Post a Comment