Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back to School

After a long weekend, all the kids are back at school, including Zeke. I would be at bible study instead of on the computer but the baby was ready for a nap so I laid her down a few minutes ago.
.
Zeke's teachers and friends were all excited to see him this morning. Steve helped me load Zeke into the van and then his teacher helped me get him out at school. It was interesting because the wheelchair hardly fits into the van so I have to take it apart every time we take Zeke somewhere. I'm picking him up at 11am today. The teacher will help me get him into the van again but I just realized a few minutes ago that I'm not sure how I'll get him from the van into his wheelchair by myself when we get back home. I might have to drive around for a while until Steve has lunch at 1pm. Just hope Zeke doesn't have to go to the bathroom  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment