Monday, October 11, 2010

Pics the First Week Home

Zeke having fun in bed by dressing up.
 .
Holding our friends' baby, Ancora. Who, by the way, made a spectacular supper of chicken and rice for us! (The friend, not the baby)
 .
The twins and a neighbor girl playing on the trampoline with Taylor. They got to play for a while when their mom brought over supper.
 .
Melody signing Zeke's cast
 .
The boys favorite place to play - In the dirt!
After I posted this, I decided I better do a bit of explaining about this picture. The body parts you see in the dirt are not leftovers from Zeke's surgery. Brittney had a bit of fun at the new dollar store and purchased a bunch of Halloween stuff. Then she half-buried plastic body parts in front of our house. The boys didn't seem to mind at all.
Later, I was trying to get rid of them so I asked David (2 years old as of Friday) if he wanted a foot to take home. He slowly looked down at his feet and then looked up at me and matter-of-factly said, "No. I already have some."
.

No comments:

Post a Comment