Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Leaving for St Paul

I'm getting ready to leave for St Paul today. Even though I was extremely quiet, I currently have 3 children awake with me. I think they sense that I'm leaving so they're trying to get as much "mom time" as possible. Which is hard when I'm trying to get everything together for the trip.
.
Zeke's casts come off in the morning around 11am and then they'll do a bunch of X-rays to make sure everything is healing correctly. We'll meet with the doctor and the physical therapist in the afternoon.
.
I'm taking Zeke, of course, Brittney, the baby, and the baby's mom. I asked the baby's mom if she wanted to go with us and she said yes. What made it even better was that we let Zeke ask if she wanted to go to his hospital with us. Steve will stay home because he needs to work but his mom is coming over today so everyone else will be well taken care of :)
.
I'm hoping to leave around noon today. I hope the weather cooperates a bit and we don't get blown off the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment