Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Discovery

The kids have a lot of time on their hands during vacations from school and I never know what they'll come up with. I don't have to worry about entertaining them because I've taught them to entertain themselves.

We haven't had a land-line phone for almost a year now. We've gone completely to cell phones. Steve has one, I have one and Brittney has one. It's worked wonderfully and saved us a ton of money. I put away most of the regular phones last year but since I have been cleaning the storage room a few more have popped up. The kids discovered that if they plug them in the phone jacks, they can talk to each other through the phones. Taylor even sets all the phones to speaker and then talks into one phone like a radio announcer. You can hear it all over the house!

Yesterday during Taylor's "news", she was telling people to pray for Obama 'cause he took God out of his life. I think she was paying attention when I was listening to a speech of Obama's where he didn't include the God portion in the Declaration of Independence and the announcer let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment