Monday, September 13, 2010

Seriously, why is it that when I have interesting things to blog about I don't have time to write?  I was also hoping to post picture of the kids at the Children's Museum and the Go Fish concert.  But between the baby getting up at 3:30am to eat, an hour long Social Services vist to our house, taking the baby to visit her mom and canning 20 quarts of applesause and helping kids with homework, it appears that the day is almost over.  I'd say better luck tomorrow but Tuesday morning bible study starts tomorrow morning, the baby Early Childhood time with Amy at our house and Steve is working at the circus at the Swiftel Center at night.  Maybe I should just learn how to go without sleep again like I did in college.  Somehow I don't think it'll be the same thing at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment