Sunday, September 19, 2010

Aren't My Friends Amazing!!!

Zeke's surgery is in less than two weeks and he'll be coming home in a wheelchair.  I shared my concern with a friend of mine about being able to get him in the house with his wheelchair and casts.   Then she shared with her husband Allen and, being the amazing guy that he is, he jumped right into the project!  He and his dad pulled out bushes and sledgehammered out sidewalk on Friday while his wife Jen and I had fun at Bunco with our babies.
.
Then on Saturday, he brought nearly the entire Pickard Clan, plus my dad and Steve, to construct the ramp/deck.  The men built all day and the women kept the children occupied and made lunch.  Gail brought cookie dough to bake for an afternoon snack and Sylvia even cleaned my awful stove top that still had burnt-on applesause from my canning!
.

Don't you wish you had friends as amazing as mine?
.
Thanks a million Pickards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment