Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Night Before the Surgery

We arrived in St Paul and checked into our hotel around 10pm. Unfortunately, it was too late to let Zeke swim but he seemed satisfied to be able to watch TV for a while. The drive took us a bit longer than expected because someone forgot to inform the baby that we don't stop on roadtrips. She and Zeke both slept the first hour of the trip. Then she cried for the next hour. We finally stopped so I change her, hold her and feed her some cereal. After we got back in the van, she wasn't exactly happy but at least she wasn't screaming anymore. She and Zeke both slept for the last hour of the trip and Steve & I sang along to the CD's Brittney made for me from my favorite songs. I'd better get to bed so I can get everyone to the hospital by 6am.

No comments:

Post a Comment